RideLit LED Bike Light
The RideLit LED Bike Light is a bicycle safety marker that attaches easily and quickly to you and/or your bike - no tools required! Use the elastic band to attach the RideLit to your wrists and/or ankles, or take off the band and use the hook-and-loop adhesive to semi-permanently attach it to the front, side, and/or back of your bike.
- Constructed with very durable yet soft plastic.
- Includes an adjustable, removable strap with quick-release buckle for wearing around your wrist, ankle, or bike.
- Includes adhesive hook-and-loop for semi-permanent attachment to your bike.
- Simple on/off button switch has two modes: blinking or steady.
- Visible up to one mile.
- Floats and is water-resistant, but not water-PROOF - we recommend that you dry out the battery compartment if it gets wet.
- Powered by two replaceable CR2016 3V lithium coin cell batteries (included) that provide 20-25 hours of brightness. An extra set of batteries is also included!
- Light has a 1.25-inch diameter.
- Available in red.
Manufactured by NiteIze, Inc.